How do I download ‘Fluent in Spanish’ from my iPad/iPhone?
The simplest way to get the ‘Fluent in Spanish’ book and audiobook on your iPad & iPhone is this:
- Download the files to your computer as I show you on this page.
- Then, open iTunes and sync your devices.
- The pdf will appear on iBooks, and the audio files in your music library.
Accessing ‘Fluent in Spanish’ while online from your iPad/iPhone
When you’re online, you can open the pdf book and play the audiobook directly from kerapido.com, this site.
- To open the files, go to the ‘Fluent in Spanish’ download page. You can get to it by clicking on Login on the top menu.
- Click on the ‘Download the Book’ button to view the pdf.
- To play the audiobook, simply click on the ‘Download the Audiobook’ button. The recording will automatically start playing.
What if you don’t have access to a computer?
Downloading the book
To download the book directly from your iPad/iPhone, open a browser and go to the ‘Fluent in Spanish’ download page. You can get to it by clicking on Login on the top menu.
Then, tap on the ‘Download the Book’ button to open the pdf.
Once you see the pdf, tap anywhere on the page. On the top right, you’ll see the link “Open in iBooks”. Tap on it.
The pdf book will open in iBooks. And it will also be automatically saved there.
Whenever you want to read the ‘Fluent in Spanish’ book, open the iBooks app and select it.
Downloading the audiobook
At present, it’s not possible to download and save audio files directly from an iPad/iPhone. The Apple technology doesn’t allow it.
You need a computer to download those files. You can, however, play them online on any device.
To play the audiobook online, simply click on the button on the download page. The audiobook will automatically start playing.