1. Refund policy
All digital products sold directly by KERAPIDO.COM come with a 30-day guarantee. To get a refund for a product you’ve purchased directly through KERAPIDO.COM, please contact us through the link on the top menu. You must include the invoice number, product name, and total amount, in your message. Those details appear on the invoice you received at the time of purchase.
2. Replacement policy
KERAPIDO.COM recommends that you keep a copy of any digital products purchased and downloaded directly from KERAPIDO.COM in a safe place. If you need a replacement copy, log into your account and download your files again.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on KERAPIDO.COM’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KERAPIDO.COM’s web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KERAPIDO.COM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on KERAPIDO.COM’s web site are provided “as is”. KERAPIDO.COM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KERAPIDO.COM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall KERAPIDO.COM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KERAPIDO.COM’s Internet site, even if KERAPIDO.COM or a KERAPIDO.COM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KERAPIDO.COM’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KERAPIDO.COM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KERAPIDO.COM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KERAPIDO.COM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
KERAPIDO.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KERAPIDO.COM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
All contents are: Copyright © 2015 Maria Fernandez and KERAPIDO.COM. All rights reserved.
10. Use of voicemail and messages
Voice messages recorded on KERAPIDO.COM may be used in blog posts, podcast episodes, videos, or other content provided by KERAPIDO.COM. Likewise, emails and other text messages sent to KERAPIDO.COM may be used in blog posts, podcast episodes, videos, or other content provided by KERAPIDO.COM.
- Your questions will be answered within 48 hours, Monday to Friday. Often much faster.
- You may post one question per day, every day. That’s 365 questions per year.
- Your questions will be answered in anything up to 350 words. That’s roughly a book page.
- You may post any number of comments throughout the Forum.
- The main part of your questions & comments must be in English, so all members can understand them.
- To make the Forum easy to search, each post must contain only one question.
- Translation questions must be limited to one sentence of up to ten words.
- All posts are moderated to guarantee that you have a spam-free forum.
- Posts including any of the following will not be made public: swear words, sex, violence, hatred, or any other topic that might disturb the peace of this friendly community.
- Posts and comments with links to third-party products or services will not be made public.
- Posts promoting any third-party product or service will not be made public.
- The KeRapido.com Forum does not include pronunciation assessments. To have your pronunciation assessed, please contact Maria.
- You must own the copyright of any images you post in the Forum.
- All Forum content (except for your images) belongs to KeRapido.com and may be used in its courses, videos, podcasts, and other lessons.