How do I download the lessons from my iPad/iPhone?
The simplest way to get the Spanish Audio, Video & PDF Lessons on your iPad & iPhone is this:
- Download the files to your computer as I show you in these videos.
- Make sure to sync your devices.
- The pdfs will appear on iBooks. You’ll find the audio files in your Music app. And the videos will be in the Videos app.
Accessing the course while online from your iPad/iPhone
When you’re online, you can open the pdfs and play the audio & video files directly from kerapido.com, this site.
- To open the files, go to the Spanish Audio, Video & PDF Lessons download page.
- Tap on the green buttons to view the pdfs.
- To play the recordings, simply tap on the green buttons labelled Audio and Video. They’ll automatically start playing.
What if you don’t have access to a computer?
Downloading the pdf lessons
To download the pdf lessons directly from your iPad/iPhone, open a browser and go to the Spanish Audio, Video & PDF Lessons download page.
Then, tap on the buttons labelled PDF to open them.
Once you see a pdf, tap anywhere on the page. On the top right, you’ll see the link “Open in iBooks”. Tap on it.
The pdf lesson will open in iBooks. And it will also be automatically saved there.
Whenever you want to read the pdf lesson, open the iBooks app and select it.
Downloading the audio & video files
At present, it’s not possible to download and save audio & video files directly from an iPad/iPhone. The Apple technology doesn’t allow it.
You need a computer to download those files. You can, however, play them online on any device.
To play the audio & video files online, simply tap on the buttons on the Spanish Audio, Video & PDF Lessons download page. The recordings will automatically start playing.