The course audio won’t play online
You can play online all the audio files in your Spanish course. They can be played on all browsers and devices, without exception.
If you’re experiencing problems listening to your Spanish lessons, here’s the troubleshooting checklist:
- Shut down your device and start it again. That’s often the best solution for all device problems!
- Is your Internet connection working properly? Try playing online audio from other sites.
- Have you got too many programmes or apps opened? Close them and try your Spanish course on its own.
- Check your firewall software. It may be interfering with your player.
- Pop-up blockers may be interfering with your player.
Need more help with those issues? Search Google for more details.
Once you’ve gone through the checklist, if you’re still having trouble, try these Google searches:
- “trouble playing online audio (your device name)”. For example: “trouble playing online audio ipad”.
- “trouble playing audio with (your app)”. For example: “trouble playing audio with quicktime”.
That should solve the problem!