Why can’t I log in?
If you’re having trouble logging into your kerapido.com account, please follow these 7 steps:
- Make you’re logging in using the correct email address and password. Notice that your username is your email address. If you’re still having trouble, click the link ‘I forgot my password’ on the login page. Type in your address. You’ll receive an email to reset your password.
- If that doesn’t help, close all windows on your browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox …). Then close your browser and open it again.
- If that doesn’t help, close all other programmes and apps on your computer, tablet or phone. Try logging in once again.
- No luck? Clear your browser cache and delete all browsing history. If you need help with that, Google for : “how to delete cache on [your browser name goes here]”.
- If you’re using Safari, you’ll need to turn off auto fill on password forms. The reason for that is because Safari has stored your old password and is trying to login with that, instead of your new password. For help with that, please go here.
- If you’ve bookmarked kerapido.com, make sure you have https://kerapido.com and not just https://kerapido.com as the address. That’s: https – with that final S.
- After you’ve done all that, if you still can’t log in, shut down your device and start it again. Do it only after you’ve completed all the steps above.
We’ve tested those steps on all browsers and devices. After completing them you can log in 100% of the time!
Are you still having trouble logging in?
My website programmers and I have tested all login issues throughly. We can confirm that this website works without trouble on all devices and all browsers.
Your login issue lies with your device. Go through the steps above one by one. Don’t skip any.
If you still can’t solve the issue, contact a technology expert who can have a look at your device.
If you can log in sometimes but not others, check your browser’s saved passwords. Make sure there’s only one saved password for kerapido.com and not several, so you can log in every time.